The political enemies are simply, the hate America first crowd,
whether it be the European socialists, muslims, or the elite
leaders of the Democratic Party, they all hate America. I
can start with a short list from Barack
Obama, Al Franken, Ralph Nader, Barbra Streisand, George
Clinton, John Kerry, Harry Reid, Howard
Dean, Arlen Specter, and Nancy Pelosy.
Let's talk about the Democratic
Party as it is today. It's been taken over by the kook
fringe of the political left, the MoveOn.org
crowd, George Soros, Howard Dean, and the Hollywood hypocrites.
The Democratic Party is the true party of the rich, the supporters
of discrimination, the party of high taxes, the supporters
of death, and the champions of oppression. It should also
be known as the party of depression, because everything they
say and everything they offer originates from a source of
negativity. The Democratic Party is so skillful at doom and
gloom, that, in a matter of seconds, can spin a sunny clear
blue sky day as bad. The parallels between old communist Russia
and the views of today's DNC
are truely frightning.
What was once reserved for the communist party of America,
has now morphed into the ideology of the Democratic Party.
I am referring to the following steps.
FORTY-FIVE STEPS FOR DESTROYING AMERICA
The world thought communism had heard its death knell in 1987
when President Ronald Reagan exhorted “Mr. Gorbachev,
tear down this wall!” Communism as the world knew it
then did begin its downfall.
But, slyly, the evil of communism did
not fully die.
It exists today in the form of socialism
(I might add, the cornerstone of the Democratic Party). The
45 communist goals read into the Congressional Record in 1963
clearly show its relationship to socialism (the ideals of
the Democratic Party, MoveOn.org, the ACLU, the eviroweenies...I
could keep going, but you can go here
for a complete list) and reveal its continuing goal to take
1. US acceptance of coexistence as only
alternative to war.
2. US willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the US would
be a demonstration of "morale strength".
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of political
affiliation and whether or not items
could be used for war.
5. Extend or forgive all long term loans.
6. Provide US aid to all nations regardless of political affiliation.
7. Recognition of and admission to the UN of PRC.
8. Germany remains divided.
9. Prolong all negotiations to ban atomic tests - US agreed
to suspend tests as long as
negotiations are in progress.
10. Secure individual representation in UN for Soviet Satellites.
11. Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind.
12. Protect Communist Political Party in US from being banned.
13. Do away with loyalty oaths.
14. Continued access to US Patent Office for any and all nations.
15. Gain control of one or both political parties.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic
American institutions claiming their activities violate civil
17. Gain control of public schools and "soften"
18. Gain control of student(college/university) newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protest.
20. Infiltrate the press. Control book reviewing, editorial
writing and policy making.
21. Gain control of key media positions.
22. Discredit American culture by degrading all forms of artistic
expression. "Eliminate sculpture"
from parks and buildings -
"substitute awkward, shapeless, meaningless forms".
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums - "promote
ugly, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity calling it "censorship"
and a violation of the 1st Amendment.
25. Dismantle cultural standards through promotion of obscenity
and pornography in all media.
26. Present homosexuality and promiscuity as "normal,
natural and healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion
with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible. Emphasize
the need for intellectual maturity which does not require
a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer and all religious expression in the schools
on the grounds that it is a violation
of the principle of "separation
of church and state."
29. Discredit the Constitution, calling it inadequate, old
fashion, out of step with modern needs
and a hindrance to cooperation
between nations. Declare the Constitution a "living document."
30. Discredit the Founding Fathers - present them as selfish,
slave owning aristocrats who had no concern for the "common
31. Discourage study of and rewrite American history - frame
Americas history as a minor part of
"the big picture" in world
32. Support all socialist movements and policy to gain centralized
control of education, social agencies, welfare programs et
33. Work towards the elimination of laws or agencies that
interfere with operatives of communist governments.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Dismantle the FBI.
36. Gain influence over Unions.
37. Infiltrate and sabotage large businesses and corporations.
38. Bestow powers of arrest to social agencies.
39. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders
that only psychiatrists can understand. Dominate the profession,
use this leverage to influence education, exert coercive control
and marginalize individuals in opposition to communist goals.
40. Discredit marriage and the family as institutions. Encourage
promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize raising children away from the "negative"
influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, learning problems
and retarding of children to the suppressive influence of
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are
legitimate American institutions. Students(university) and
special interest groups should make a "united front"
to solve economic, political and social problems.
43. Overthrow colonial governments leaving transition vacuums
to self government - through the UN place the chaos at the
44. Return to and/or Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation. Give the World Court
jurisdiction over all nations - their
domestic problems, individuals
Did you keep a check list of how many
have already been accomplished? Connecting any dots? Seeing
a pattern develop? Any persons or entities come to mind as
you read the list?